Do you want to clear print Queue for Kodak All-in-Printer?
If yes, then follow the step by step guidelines given in this post which is recommended by Kodak Printer Support team experts to easily clear the print queue within a short time.
Note: Always make sure that you must have administrator rights to your computer to clear print jobs.
Required steps to clear Print Queue for Kodak All-in-one Printer
1. First of all click on the Start button option then select Run.
2. Type control printers, and then click on the OK button option.
3. Right-tap on the all-in-one printer icon, then choose Open.
4. Now you have to right-click on the print job that you want to stop and select Cancel.Choose Cancel All Documents after selecting the Printer, and cancel all print jobs.
If still the print queue is not clear then follow the below-listed steps:
Start again the PrintSpooler service:
1. Click on the Start Button and in the search box enter RUN.
2. Now command prompt is open and type services.msc in it, and then clicks OKoption.
3. Inthe name, list finds Print Spooler.
4. Finally, you have to right-click on the Print Spooler, then click Restart.
Hope the above-listed steps are helpful for you still if you are unable to clear the print job then its recommended to call on toll-free 1-800-862-1908 Kodak Printer support Number. Either visit Printersupportsnumber.comfor additional support.
Source Url -